Friday, May 22, 2009

I'M BACCKKKK!!!

I promise to begin updating CHP on a regular basis...beginning in the not too distant future.
I've been away...doing a morning show on a new radio network that was based in Green Bay WI.
Everything was great until the economy tanked and management decided to...abruptly...cut their losses...and shut down the venture.
Alas...life goes on. I met some great people...and I added another chapter to my book of life...and now I'm back home with family...anxiously awaiting my next adventure.
And I rediscovered my blog. I had forgotten my password and I figured CHP was gone forever. But...like that odd sock that you thought you lost forever...it resurfaced...and it's back to blogging.
We'll talk some more again...soon.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner