Saturday, June 13, 2009

Exciting New Project

This will be a short post, my friends. I just wanted to let you know what I've been up to. My book...'Squeeze Play-A Jack Kane Mystery'...was just published to Kindle. If you're not sure what a Kindle is, check out Amazon.com. It truly is the future of publishing. Newspapers like the New York Times have now made their daily editions available on the Kindle. If you have one...you might want to check out my book. It's a good, quick, summer read. Oh...and it won't break your bank account.
Additionally, I've started a new business and my plans are to utilize this blog space in that venture. So please keep checking back...and tell your friends that a new media company is on it's way.
I said that this would be short....but I'll be back again soon.
Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner